Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What do you believe in?

Check this videos out.



If after seeing this you still belief the world was created by chaos and the human body is a descendent of the monkey species, that there was 1 cell who got bored and said: “I want to multiply… and divided into 2, and then the 2 cells thought they should have “sex” and multiply and so on”, and you believe that’s how life was created, you should go and visit someone else’s blog.

We live in a world where we have 3 kinds of people. People that believe in something supernatural beyond us, that is in control of everything, people that don't believe that, and think that everything was created and running by chaos and finally, people who don't believe in anything (or that's what they like to say).

What do you believe in? What is your purpose in life? Why where you born? Does anyone really care about you, or is it all about interest? What is right and wrong? What is the truth? What is the meaning of life?

We live in a Christian country, though if you go in any pub right now you will find a drunk mate, or if you go to any jail you will find out that they have no more room because it's full of rapists, murderers, liars, drug dealers, thieves, people that committed incest (having a sexual relationship with one of their kids), you name it. We live in a Christian country that since 1988 has killed, through abortion, the actual population of Romania. If I open my window at 11:00 p.m., when it should be silent, and I listen carefully, I will hear my neighbor from the 3rd floor beating his wife. If you go in Tudor neighborhood, "Valea Rece" area after 8:00 p.m., there are hookers, really cheap ones, if you ask. If you go to the Continental Hotel after 10:00 p.m., Claudia and her friends are there, to take care of you in an unorthodox way. Why are all these bad things happening? We all live in a Christian country, don't we? Almost all the people mentioned above were baptized as Christians when they were babies. Why? Why was I baptized when I was a baby as an Orthodox Christian, without my will?

There are some questions that I can answer and some that I can’t, but in the following posts I will try to answer some of them. All these questions are directly addressed to you, so you can either say your opinion below or answer them to yourself.

10 comments:

  1. hmmm..i like the idea of cells having sex:))...never thought of it in that way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My own opinion:Something named "God"by many ..more powerfull than anything on this planet,smarter than anyone, created peace,order amd logic beautifull things here...all of this turned out to transform "the work" in total CHAOS.I bealive in something,and I am hoping:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great topic and movies
    ... is disputed in the world today ... and all of creation is the most credible ... even if some will not pretend that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting way to look at this problem...in main things you are right..but..(always this word is inevitable)you said that 'almost all the people mentioned above where baptized as Christians when they where babies' that is very true...they were baptized by the will of GOD...and every person in life has 2 ways to chose: a way of rightness and good deeds or the way of foolishness and damage of their own and others life.Two ways-One End....my honest opinion..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your thoughts. Very thought provocing. We truly live in an overly hypocritical society, that hides behind the masquerade of being "Christian." How on earth could a so-called "Christian nation kill, through abortion, the equivalent of its entire population. What a paradox we live in! I look forward to reading your upcoming posts.

    Mihai

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...so...something's having sex inside me...pleasant thought :))

    Dragonfly.E.P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” Gandhi said once. Um...I guess he is kind of right. I think this happens because most of the people are way to preoccupied with their own "perfect" lives and worlds and what X is thinking of me and so on. Also they aren't taking very serious the whole 'relationship with Jesus' thing and forget the one important thing about live.
    Related to the Bodies museum, really cool, I've been there and believe me I was very impressed. Unfortunately most of the people forget what they've seen there and go on with their lives. For example, there were the lungs of a normal person and the lungs of a smoker. Near them there was a box full of people's cigarettes. But that doesn't mean that they will quit smoking, is just a think for the moment. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find this article extremely complex and deep, so I´ll try to express my opinion as clearly as possible:

    1) Maybe I´ve misunderstood the first paragraph but, are you really questioning the evolution theory? Personally, I think that the man and the monkey have a common ancestor, but this does not contradict (always from my point of view) the religious/christian believes that I could have. In a similar way, you can see that the Copernicus´ heliocentrism has not probed the existence or unexistence of (a)God.

    2)I agree with the division of people you´ve made, but I think that it is only valid from a theological point of view.

    3)Some of the questions you´ve asked (why I was born?, etc...)have no explanation, but I think I can answer one of them: you were baptized without your will(as I was)because your parents considered (beyond all the religious significance) it was a good think for you. They also decided without your will to which school you should go. However, the baptism does not prevent you of doing "bad things", because above all, we are all humans, and humans make mistakes... and commit sins.

    4)I have no a clear opinion about abortion. In fact, I think it is a very controversial issue in all the countries of the EU, but yours is an interesting point of view.

    ReplyDelete